What are the characteristics of silicone rubber?
Silicone rubber compounds have characteristics of both inorganic and organic materials and offer a number of advantages not found in other organic rubbers, such as no smell, wide hardness range, translucent and easy to color. Overall, silicone rubbers have fine electrical properties, good chemical stability and flame resistance, and superior resistance to heat and cold.
Contact us now!
- Is silicone electrically insulating or conductive?
- Does silicone rubber shrink with heat?
- How does silicone rubber stick to different surfaces?
- What is the shelf life of silicone-rubber made products?
- Is silicone rubber recyclable?
- Is silicone rubber flame retardant?
- Is silicone rubber waterproof?
- Is silicone rubber food grade?
- Is silicone rubber thermally conductive?
- Is silicone rubber safe?