How are silicone keypads made?
Silicone keypads are mostly made with a process called compression molding. This manufacturing process involves the application of heat and pressure to create objects out of a polymer. Silicone keypads are designed to produce a uniform tactile response across the entire surface.
Contact us now!
- Is silicone electrically insulating or conductive?
- Does silicone rubber shrink with heat?
- How does silicone rubber stick to different surfaces?
- What is the shelf life of silicone-rubber made products?
- Is silicone rubber recyclable?
- Is silicone rubber flame retardant?
- Is silicone rubber waterproof?
- Is silicone rubber food grade?
- Is silicone rubber thermally conductive?
- Is silicone rubber safe?