What is silicone rubber made of?
Silicone is a synthetic polymer, derived from silicon metal. The nature of its origin gives it a number of significant advantages over conventional rubber polymers. As it is a polymer that displays viscoelasticity – that is to say it shows both viscosity and elasticity. Silicone is available in the form of rubbers, greases, and fluids.
Contact us now!
- Is silicone electrically insulating or conductive?
- Does silicone rubber shrink with heat?
- How does silicone rubber stick to different surfaces?
- What is the shelf life of silicone-rubber made products?
- Is silicone rubber recyclable?
- Is silicone rubber flame retardant?
- Is silicone rubber waterproof?
- Is silicone rubber food grade?
- Is silicone rubber thermally conductive?
- Is silicone rubber safe?