Is silicone rubber food grade?
Silicone's resistance to temperatures and chemicals ultimately means that it does not react with foodstuffs or any other media encountered in the process line. However, a material is only considered "food safe" if it is FDA-compliant.
Contact us now!
- Is silicone electrically insulating or conductive?
- Does silicone rubber shrink with heat?
- How does silicone rubber stick to different surfaces?
- What is the shelf life of silicone-rubber made products?
- Is silicone rubber recyclable?
- Is silicone rubber flame retardant?
- Is silicone rubber waterproof?
- Is silicone rubber thermally conductive?
- Is silicone rubber safe?
- What are the applications of silicone rubber?