Is silicone rubber flame retardant?
Silicone rubber is often selected as the design elastomer because of its excellent flame resistance and low smoke toxicity. While silicones are flame-retardant by nature, they are also divided into different flame retardant grades according to UL certification.
Contact us now!
- Is silicone electrically insulating or conductive?
- Does silicone rubber shrink with heat?
- How does silicone rubber stick to different surfaces?
- What is the shelf life of silicone-rubber made products?
- Is silicone rubber recyclable?
- Is silicone rubber waterproof?
- Is silicone rubber food grade?
- Is silicone rubber thermally conductive?
- Is silicone rubber safe?
- What are the applications of silicone rubber?