Will silicone rubber made products deform with temperature change?
Silicone rubber can withstand extreme temperatures way above 200°C and down to as low as -60°C without deforming. However, one aspect determines what actual temperatures silicone can really withstand and that is TIME – The length of time the silicone is exposed to extreme temperatures determines its lifespan and performance in application and this is a very important factor when specifying rubber materials into applications.
Contact us now!
- Is silicone electrically insulating or conductive?
- Does silicone rubber shrink with heat?
- How does silicone rubber stick to different surfaces?
- What is the shelf life of silicone-rubber made products?
- Is silicone rubber recyclable?
- Is silicone rubber flame retardant?
- Is silicone rubber waterproof?
- Is silicone rubber food grade?
- Is silicone rubber thermally conductive?
- Is silicone rubber safe?